Using Bulk Actions in HeyOrca, you can:
- Set the stage (Draft, Awaiting Approval, Multi-Approval, Approved, Rejected) of multiple posts,
- Delete multiple posts (careful!),
- Copy multiple posts from one social account to another,
- Copy multiple posts from one calendar to another,
- And export multiple posts to an excel spreadsheet.
To use Bulk Actions, in either the Month or Day view, start by clicking the checkboxes or “select date range”:
In the Month View, check the box next to the posts on your calendar you’d like to action on. If you want to select all posts for one day, select the box at the top of the day:
In the Day View check the box next to the posts you’d like to action on:
Once you have your content selected, use the Bulk Actions dropdown to make the changes you’d like:
You can now also Bulk Move posts within the calendar! Check out this article to learn how!
Note: Currently the limit to how many items that you can use on a bulk action is 200 (ie. You can copy up to 200 posts at a time, but also please note the more large the content is to copy or bulk action, the longer the process will take).
Have more questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime👌