While working in HeyOrca you will receive in-app and email notifications to let you and your team know what’s going on while you’re away.
HeyOrca will send you a notification when:
- Comments are made on a post, or you’re @mentioned specifically,
- A post has been approved or rejected
- When a social channel requires a re-authorization (which you can read more about here)!
You can also adjust your Notification Settings if you want more, fewer, or no notifications at all! There are currently four different notification options:
- Off - You will not receive notifications
- Live - You will receive notifications in real time
- Hourly - You will receive one notification email, with each individual update, once per hour
- Daily - You will receive one notification, with each individual update, once per day at 4:00 EST
To adjust your notifications follow these 2 easy steps:
Hover over your avatar on the bottom of the left nav bar and access the Organization Settings page via the popup menu:
From the Notification Settings page you can alter how often you receive 3 different notification types for every team you create in HeyOrca:
PRO TIP: Want to guarantee the right people get a notification? @mention them in the comments section!
Have any questions? Tweet us @HeyOrca or send us a message anytime 👌