Are you or your team members having problems seeing your content when sharing your calendar's universal link? Here are some steps you can take to ensure that your team is able to view the content that you have shared! 🙌
🔍Check your Browser settings:
- To ensure that your calendar can be loaded, we recommend to use the latest version of Google Chrome. If you cannot see the content in a browser that you currently use, consider trying an alternate browser in order to load the content.
- Ensure that your browser's cache has been cleared completely. This can normally be found in your browser's History settings.
♻ Have you refreshed HeyOrca lately?
- Refreshing the platform will allow your content to be updated and your calendar to be refreshed. This can be done by clicking the Refresh button on your browser, or by entering Cmd + Shift + R on OS X or Control + Shift + R on Windows.
📎 Ensure that only one tab on your browser is running HeyOrca at a time.
- Having multiple tabs of HeyOrca running at the same time can cause the browser confusion, which may result in your content not loading properly. In order to clear this, you can copy and paste this into your browser's URL bar: app.heyorca.com/logout
🏢Are you an External Team member without login details?
- If you don't have login credentials for HeyOrca and act as an external team member, we recommend to copy and paste the calendar link you have been provided directly into your browser's URL bar. Bookmarking the universal calendar link may cause problems for the link to load the calendar and its contents down the road.
Have more questions? Reach out to email@example.com anytime 👌