Once your video has been processed, you can also modify the video details including the title and a custom thumbnail.
That's all there is to it! When you're finished, schedule that post to share fantastic video content.
Recommended Video File Formats in HeyOrca
HeyOrca currently supports all video file formats by converting any uploaded videos into the recommended formats as outlined by Facebook and Twitter.
When exporting your video from editing software (ex: Final Cut Pro, Avid, iMovie) we recommend these custom settings:
- H.264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format
- An aspect ratio no larger than 1280px wide and divisible by 16px
- A frame rate at, or below, 30fps
- Stereo audio with a sample rate of 44,100hz
Check out Facebook's Recommendation on Video Formatting.
Video specifications and recommendations from Twitter (in addition to the 15MP file size limit) include:
- Duration should be between 0.5 seconds and 140 seconds (2 minutes & 20 seconds)
- Dimensions should be between 32x32 and 1280x1024
- Aspect ration should be between 1:3 and 3:1
- Frame rate should be 40fps or less
- Audio should be mono or stereo
Check out Twitter's Guide to Uploading Media Files
Have any questions? Tweet us @HeyOrca or send us a message any time 👌